Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thumb Suddenly Swelling Suddenly Can't Grasp Hold Of Pencil?

Suddenly can't grasp hold of pencil? - thumb suddenly swelling

A few times in the class, suddenly could not hold my pencil. I was very frustrated! I do not know how to describe the feeling, painful, not the weak, but not. I could not write! Occurred at major events: [

So if I play the piano () played for a while, I can not play the chords together. You can use a finger press on the first third of the 5th and simultaneously.

My hands seem to images of early arthritis - a great little joints MIP (not puffed up, though) and I have a duty gooseneck. I do not remember that my hands like when I was little.

It is difficult to open / close the hand all the time - for you?

I also believe that I bend the hand to stretch sometimes, but that does not help. It's like .. Offer? What is it?

I'm only 15, not the usual age of RA. I have done extensive research on Google already. Who's with experience?

1 comment:

Sara W said...

Well, wait. I do not know if we happen to speak the same, but when I was your age with me the whole time that I wrote with a pencil, eat with a fork, my hand just froze, I totally random and could not the pen to write with him. It would take a few minutes to recover. It was strange, but most do not really remember. Hope everything is ok in the end: D

Post a Comment