Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Story Of A Nymphomaniac View Online What Are The Signs If A Woman Is A Nymphomaniac? Should I Take Her To A Doctor? What Kind Of Doctor?

What are the signs if a woman is a nymphomaniac? Should I take her to a doctor? What kind of doctor? - story of a nymphomaniac view online

I have a friend who tell stories of their insatiable desire for sex will. I think he has the symptoms of a nymphomaniac, but I'm not a doctor. I do not want to lose a friend, but I would like your help. Which doctor should be with her? Is this a treatable disease?

7 comments:

htownins... said...

Is it really a problem, because their sexual activity or do, or if it is you who has a problem with that?

If it does not interfere with his or her sexual partner, there is nothing to be done. Otherwise, you should recommend that she talks with a psychotherapist.

bundygil said...

Nymphomania is usually a symptom of feeling unloved and just a little interesting when she has sex. It is treated by psychiatrists or psychologists.
But I think he just tried to say he loves you like a lover, not only as a friend and trying to help you jealous enough to be successful.

Cloud said...

pysciatrist one would be more useful if a doctor

thea said...

Perhaps it is not. tell him to try to steer the car. Try to find a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Mike said...

he needs a good love thats all .... gives me an important clue that she needs more.

Even Better said...

She needed a doctor! You need an agent ....

Anonymous said...

How do you not?

Post a Comment