Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brick Wallpaper I Recently Removed Wallpaper On A Wall To Find Mortar Leftover Form Removing Brick Veneer. How Do I Remove It?

I recently removed wallpaper on a wall to find mortar leftover form removing brick veneer. how do I remove it? - brick wallpaper

I'm not interested in returning to an image. I do not fear a textured finish on the wall. I've heard nightmare stories of hydrochloric acid. Is there an easier way to the end of this wall is not removed, the plasterboard?

2 comments:

Danny S said...

Well, it depends very mortar, the wall is the mortar that to stick, etc. You can hit him with a loose stone chisel and a hammer. But it may be easier and less expensive to potentially more than just the glue that sticks to the wall structure of the mortar fleet no longer visible and the wall is smooth to cover.

psychopi... said...

Use a solution of hydrochloric acid or other, but be careful and test a small patch first and learn the safety rules before starting.

Post a Comment