Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vado Flip Sanyo Compare I'm Looking For A Handheld Camcorder, Help?

I'm Looking for a handheld Camcorder, Help? - vado flip sanyo compare

I was surfing the Internet, etc for a handheld camcorder [especially for my Youtube, but I want to take holidays and general use] I have seen how little I [HD ZX1 Flip Mino Kodak, Sanyo Xacti HD2 Creative Vado Hitachi I HV565 HD and HD, but I'm open to suggestions:)], and I am always on the tests but still can not to me. Perhaps Yahoo can mean some nice people:)

I want good, clear tone,] wherever possible and reasonable video quality [and obviously I will pay no more than 200 for it.

Well, I thank you and him! :)

1 comment:

J B said...

Unfortunately, the golden rule here is that you pay to get what you need. Virtually all cameras have the same quality in this price class, but if you want a good microphone on board, which still need to go further. Personally, I'm a fan of JVC Everio for its quality and usability, but as I said, the cameras are in a range of prices are often very similar, so it's all a question of attitude.

Post a Comment