Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Portable Helium Tank Are There Any Other People Out There With A Helium Addiction Like Me?

Are there any other people out there with a helium addiction like me? - portable helium tank

I buy helium tanks laptop all the time just about all the helium suck! Sometimes I will buy big balloon and suck and they'll swoon. It's fun. I know everyone says it is dangerous, but I consider myself a professional. I take all precautions. I wonder, is still someone out there like me? "

3 comments:

Jim said...

Helium I absolutely adore! It's like the best thing ever! haha i LALALA LOVE IT! .. but unfortunately I had enough to get a = (= DD .. .. sounds impressive, but I never know what to say, if I suck = | lmfaoo .. makes me laugh a lot = P

Zoe said...

All necessary precautions shall be taken at least 1 that you must stop! When you get older and have problems, because nobody can look back and say what kind of girl was so quiet when they have been sucking helium.

Jake L said...

Never heard of this happening.

Why try something like this in the first place?

To drink one of the best ideas, the chemicals in the context of the patient, to see if good taste.

Post a Comment