Monday, February 8, 2010

Attach Two Pictures Together From Paper Need Help With My Invitations!?!?

Need help with my invitations!?!? - attach two pictures together from paper

Ok so here's the link to the invitation I received for my wedding!
http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Brida ...

It comes with the tape and two sheets of paper. The background is a kind of thick, white cardboard with the letter are printed in green, increased. The above is a transparent image of the stream.

You see along great, but what I do is a kind of linked at the top. We thought that with a paper tape and ridiculous about this way, but only to see the guys .... ok ideas? I'm not very creative ... Lol thanks!

3 comments:

row said...

I have to thank a number of fighters you cards and shower invitations small hole 1 / 8 "or 1 / 16" and the thin film. It seems more attractive, with two holes. Here is a book with instructions on how I think. Nice guest!

http://www.lcipaper.com/instruction11.shtml

Good♥Gyr... said...

Only pictures I will punch through the top and put ribbon or make 3 to 4 blows hole in the side and meander through the band, and guests can see the invitation as a book.

bluekitt... said...

The show is really good with the band on the bottom. Why did you do that?

The cost for the band invited the company probably much more than if you were in a craft store like Michaels or AC Moore. You can buy.

Take a photo of the invitation and go to the boat and ask one of these ideas and show you how to tie the tape. They are really creative and can have a large number of inexpensive ways to achieve this look great too.

Post a Comment