Friday, December 11, 2009

.viral Meningitus How To Determine If You Really Have Viral Meningitus?

How to determine if you really have Viral Meningitus? - .viral meningitus

I had this problem for fifty (50) days, which started with severe headaches and swallowing are the lymph nodes in the stands. After the first week I had a room "ER" and was sent to TAC (at home could not be found). In the first four weeks, my doctor just told me that "simple" viral meningitis and take Aleve for the swelling and then wait 21 days.

Improved after 14 days was,) but this week, all my old symsptoms Broke (light sensitivity, vision and hearing problems, neck stiffness, frequent urination, extreme, extreme tiredness. He added that this time I am sick (it could) but bread and water. Swollen lymph nodes, and each one is off my shoulders to the knees (including repatriation).

I see the doctor on Tuesday (6 / 12) and wait until today to hear (from him 6/8/07) on.

I have maintained even a lumbar puncture and my docotor (eg, ambulance) that it is not bacterial.

Viral meningitis can act in this way for 50 days?

What should I do (I have lost faith in my doc).

Thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment